Tuesday 27 February 2007

Karlie's comments

I really did enjoy indulgding in to my first learning log. I was already half way through when we were told of the changes...we were now being given specific titles and told it was to be 'non-technical'. I wasn't sure whether this was a good thing or a bad thing at first. I had already started looking in to the structure of CMSs and blogs and the use of PHP within them so I guess I was more dissapointed in the changes; I was already touching on more the technical side!

I've found that I really do enjoy independant learning. I get a 'buzz' (if you can call it that) when I find connections between what I am experiencing/practising and what I have found out theory-wise through research. I'm looking forward to diving in to my second learning log... (but I hope i can get away with sneeking in some technical learning! Shshshs!)

My first learning log is below....

No comments: